1) How much does DCard SG membership card costs?
ANS: SGD$50 (Buy 1 Get 1 Free during this promotional period.
2) What is the usual price for DCard SG membership card?
ANS: SGD$89.90 during non-promotional period
3) Besides payment through credit or debit card, is there any other form of payment accepted?
ANS: Yes, you can pay by cheque. Our salespersons will advise you further.
4) When will my DCard SG membership card expire?
ANS: First of all it is a lifetime privilege discount card and hence there is no expiry date.
5) Can I market DCard SG membership card and get rewarded?
ANS: Yes we have a referral rewards program for either merchants or members.
Email us to find out more.
6) Can I market DCard SG membership card as a merchant?
ANS: Yes merchants will be rewarded with rebates especially for every conversion. Email us to find out more.
7) What happens if DCard SG merchant refuses to give me either the offer or discount as stated?
ANS: You can report the matter to us and we will help in the matter as much as we can.
We treat such cases seriously due to the fact that it is against our company’s policy.
8) What is an ever growing merchant list?
ANS: First of all, our classifications or merchant list are growing each day while our sales force is out contacting and discussing offers with merchants. As a result, the list of merchants will keep growing and members get to enjoy discounts or deals from merchants who are added into the list along the way too!
Finally we hope that the FAQs are helpful.